Friday, August 8, 2014

Tidbits for a time-based unit

Alright, so I don't plan on just making pedals. There are some effects I would just rather have on for the most part and not have to deal too much with since I like them being on a majority of the time.
Enter the Roland Chorus Echo
This is basically what I want to try and Frankenstein out of some of the pedals that I would just position on top of my amp and just leave on.  I've since learned about Beavis Danelectro endeavor using many of the cheap Danelectro pedals that are available out there.  I liked the idea...alot.  Basically I have 3 pedals I want to modify and put into a box unit like this.  Albeit it won't be a tape based echo, it'll still be something.
1.) Electroharmonix Small Clone
2.) Danelectro BLT echo pedal
3.) Danelectro Milkshake chorus pedal

I've found a couple youtube videos on how to mod the Small Clone and the BLT echo to give me a couple more options.  In addition to this I'd want to have a couple of inputs, and a couple of outputs (stereo if possible).  I'd like to be able to switch in the circuits as well.  I'll have to think about it more, but here's another example that inspires me as well, I probably won't need it to be as big, but I like the look of the faceplate...

No comments:

Post a Comment