Sunday, June 21, 2015

Sunking II

Alrighty folks, here is some sort of Klone from Madbean.  If I understand correctly, it is based on the Klon, but it has been upgraded with some modifications.


I thought I would challenge myself and try the "I'm a glutton for punishment" modification.  Which allows for the choice between buffered and true bypass switching.  I don't have enough pedals or cable length to really be able to hear the difference at this point.  But perhaps it is good that I can't hear the difference :).

It sounds pretty cool, I have another Klon circuit that i need to try and build.  Once again I've gone with the Black/White/Red color scheme.   The White paint is kind of runny, and i believe that some of the blemishes on the glass i use to hold down the image on the screen during the photo emulsion process.  I need to refine that part of the process...

No comments:

Post a Comment