Monday, May 25, 2015

Speaker simulator Project

Alright, so one of the next things on my list now is to create an ampless solution to the oh-so-common apartment complex situation.

I purchased the THC Balanced Line Driver DI off of the BST section of the Madbean Forum, and have been waiting to try and implement it. I've also ordered a JMK headphone amp and am going to try and incorporate it into the box.  I found someone else's BASS DI box and tried to take a page out of that book and figured the general setup could work.

I'm thinking of using the Runoffgroove Condor Cab Simulator as the cab simulator and having it true bypass toggle switchable, where the output is split to an output jack and a selector switch for going to the Line Driver and XLR output, and the other side going to the Headphone Amplifier.

This is the setup I'm working with at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment